YOUR LOCAL DEALER ALTERNATIVE
Leo & Son Garage has been a Bellflower staple for the past 70 years. We take great pride in making our customers vehicle safe and reliable one vehicle at a time. We haven’t been around 70 year by accident, it takes hard work being better than our competition. We know you have lots of choices in vehicle repair, we have to prove ourselves every day, being friendlier, more accurate, and quick reliable service.
We don’t just offer the same service as the dealer we offer better more reliable service
- 3 year 36,000 mile standard warranty (nation wide warranty)
- Friendly knowable staff ready to answer your every question
- Personal Service
- We use the latest factory equipment to diagnoses the hardest problems
- We train our technicians using Factory training programs
- Convenient local facility
- Free Roadside Service within 365 days of any service performed at our facility
Lower Vehicle investment costs:
- We will match any written dealer quote and ofer a better warranty
- Services and repairs on average 15% less than the dealer
- We work hard to keep our customers vehicles properly maintained to avoid costly breakdowns
- Electronic inspections to keep you informed on your vehicles health
- Interest free financing programs
Ease of use:
- After hours pickup and drop off service
- Comfortable customer lounge with free WIFI, Work areas, power outlets, and SNACKS!!
- Kids Play area to keep the little ones happy
I am still under the dealer warranty, We have you covered!
- Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
- The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a United States federal law, (15 U.S.C. § 2301). Enacted in 1975, it is the federal statute that governs warranties on consumer products. The Act was designed to prevent manufacturers from creating grossly unfair consumer warranties in favor of the manufacturers.
Although the Magnuson-Moss Act covers consumer products broadly, Congress was particularly concerned with unfair automobile warranties. Eventually, this landmark law would lead to states creating their own “lemon laws” to protect consumers from products that repeatedly fail to meet standards of quality and performance.
What does this mean for our customers?
Automobile manufacturers cannot force new car buyers to bring their vehicles to dealerships for repairs with the threat that doing otherwise will void your warranty.
Leo & Son Garage. is a licensed repair shop that can take care of all your vehicle repair needs without voiding your warranty. Additionally, we have invested in equipping our shop with all the OEM Tools and Service Information that dealerships use.